Fans who have HBO Go were able to see the special “sneak peek” clip after the True Blood Season 5 Finale. The video is available below. This leaves us with even more questions. (as if that were even possible!).
After viewing this clip last night I had a few more questions come to mind:
- Didn’t it look like Jason thought about shooting all the vampires with him in the elevator for a few seconds? I’m glad he did not. But there is a part of him now that really hates vampires. He did help get Pam and Jessica out of the Authority jail and helped Eric.
- How does Nora know Warlow?
- Is Warlow some type of ‘vampire tale’ that is told to scare vampires? (like a boogey man??) Might be that Nora has knowledge of him from being with the Authority.
- Will Pam and Tara have that hot date in season 6 (oh yes..more scenes where Pam will say “lay back and think of “Nawlins”/Bon Temps”)
- Sookie says she they’ll join them when things are safe for them. Is it safe from the vampire guards? Or is it safe from the newly resurrected “Bill” (or Billith as many are calling him now).
As if waiting were hard enough after that finale the wait will be even tougher. In an effort to help fans cope , I’ll post a daily “fangover” entry to help in the ‘recovery’ process. Waiting sucks but it sucks less with fellow fans all going through the same thing.
Here’s a transcript of what goes on in the video:
[Elevator doors close]
Jessica, to Jason: Jason, she’s going to be OK.
[Jason's zoned out. He ain't listening.]
Nora: We don’t have time for this. They’ll be waiting for us up there.
[Everyone preps their weapons.]
Tara, to Pam: You better not go and get yourself killed, you hear? ‘Cause you and I’ve got a date. It’s been a long time coming
Pam: If that’s not an impetus to survive, I don’t know what is.
[Jason rocks back and forth like a crazy person. In an "interactive feature," we can see that the parentals are using elevator time to feed him a little nonsense. Dad: "You got 11 of them, champ. We counted." Mom: "Eleven soul-less fangers dead for good. I'm so proud of you." Dad: "You just keep taking them out until you get that motherf--ker Warlow." Mom: "Language!" Dad: "You've got four of them here. Easy pickin's."]
Jessica, to Jason: You OK, Jason?
[Jason looks around the elevator, still lost in his parents' words. He looks like he could shoot everyone in the elevator at any second. The elevator doors open just in time.]
Vamps: [threatening hiss as they prep for battle.]
[The room seems empty...then a vamp goes for them. BAM! Jason gets it. And they start to go up a staircase.]
Jason: I’m coming for you, Warlow.
Nora: Warlow?! What do you know about Warlow?
[Jason turns toward Nora...]
Thanks to EW for the transcript!
UPDATE: HBO sent out some discount codes for their shop!! I have codes to last us through September!! This code here is good for today only TBFINALE on True Blood items in their shop save 25% link here will take you to their shop!! (shopping therapy!)
the gallery below has the screencaps from the clip: